View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anthro123

re: Duo Zones

Abyssal Aqueduct - zone in is an orange pot in one of the shipwrecks in the "Howlers Cove" region (north center, right north of the bell). 

Tuatog the Tidal Lord. Rooted and does not melee (supposedly, but was hitting me sometimes for a few k, no big deal) but spam-casts a cold DD. Periodically spawns whirlpools that put a curable elemental increment that snares. 3 or more results in cold damage. 

Spawns an add periodically ("a minor storm elemental" that does some melee damage and gets absorbed by the name either upon reaching him or some time after and heals him. 

Theres an uncurable curse ("Tormenting Waves") that greatly increases the damage the named's DD does to you. May be a thing where you have to swap who is "tanking" the named when someone gets the curse and the other player tanks the add / burns it down. 

There are chat callouts for the various things, but you have to speak druzaic to read them. 
"Underestimating the power of the sea, are we?" - whirlpool 
"I will tear open the water rifts!" - add inc 
A few more I'm not 100% sure of.

Furnace of Ages - Zone in is a small rusty anvil in either the combine camp at the entrance to CS or in Scarstone (the fort the bell takes you too) 

Mastersmith Naghig Dakgu. Does some crush plus a bonus ~15k heat damage on every attack. Has a buff "Unmaker" that gives him 10% DR per stack but can be removed "by using his weapons against him." Applies "Unmake Items" to his target periodically which multiplies effects by the number of increments, reduces spells/CAs by 20%, reduces weapon damage bonus by 10, reduces healing by 9.9% and doubles incoming damage at 10 increments. 

Across from him is a "superheated forge" and a "bucket of water." Being near the forge gives you "heat exhaustion" which lowers your cast speed by 150%, you also get that when you cross the lava in the middle of the room. Green text came up quickly in the fight saying "You notice the blacksmith's hammer on one of the workbenches in the room" and sure enough there was a hammer to pick up on a bench. I'm guessing it's one of what you use at the forge to craft the weapon to dispell his buff (it wouldnt let me craft with just the hammer, so must be more than one object). Adds spawned shortly after I went to get the hammer. 

Seems like the adds are what applies "lavaburn," if the named hits a person with that he gains a buff for 1 minute that makes him to an extra ~70k heat on his auto attack, so looking one person holds the named the other has to grab the adds and keep them away. Slightly after that it said metal spawned, but if the named is too close to any one component he picks it up instead of you. If he gets them all instead of being able to craft the debuff item he gets a damage bonus or something similar. 

Hunch that the bucket of water will put out lavaburn, but couldn't confirm solo.

Abyssal Aqueduct Locations 
1. 4696, -1126, 235 
2. 4867, -1104, 202 
3. 4944, -1121, 307 

Antechamber of the Automaton Locations: 
1. 4034, -1055, 1496 
2. 4329, -1089, 1555 
3. 4730, -1084, 1906 

Furnace of Ages Locations: 
1. 3666, -1016, 1697 
2. 4362, -821, 416 
3. 4434, -823, 490

Anthro123

re: Duo Zones

for Aquaduct and Anti chamber zones can pretty much be tank and spank

Furnace is the only one that you can try to burn through the whole thing or try to follow some of the script till you know the mob is going to die.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    beyondevolution Forum Index -> Strats All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: